2021 Closed Unit Goal: 34 Units
2021 Closed Units: 35 Units
YPP Member Since:
Size of Organization:
Sales People: 1
Support Staff: 1
After graduating from Eastern Illinois University, I decided to move to Atlanta in 1997. I received a job offer to become a Kindergarten teacher in Cobb County. I truly enjoyed my time teaching. I taught for over 10 years and I had great success as a teacher, but I decided it was time to make a career move into real estate.
I have been an active, licensed real estate agent since 2006. I knew that my teaching background would prove valuable in the real estate world; it was simply my job to teach my clients about the real estate market. I wanted to become the resource for my clients so that they could have the opportunity to make the best and most informed decision to achieve their real estate goals.
I have worked for Ryland Homes, which is a Top Ten premier national builder. I’ve always scored 90% over my competition on how to sell new construction homes. I have experience with foreclosures, short sales, new home construction, relocation, investment properties, luxury homes…you name it, I can get the job done!
My ultimate goal is to make the process of buying and selling a pleasurable and trouble-free experience. As your real estate consultant, I promise to always go the extra mile to help you achieve your real estate goals!
- Served on the ALC (Agent Leadership Council) from 2017-2019, 2022
- Recipient of the 2018 Culture Award
- Productivity Coach, Teacher in the Market Center
- Featured in the September 2020 issue of “The Atlanta Magazine” as one of the TOP performing agents in Atlanta
- Recognized multiple times as part of the TOP 15% of Nationwide Agents by Homesnap
- Top 10% (ranked 10th) for Individual agent sales in a market center out of 470 agents (2020)
- 2020 Top 10 Individual Agent featured by Atlanta Business Chronicle